Legalising cannabis

Anything that doesn't fit into the other subforums of German legalese, paper work, red tape
kaffeemitmilch

Re: Legalising cannabis

Post by kaffeemitmilch »

Yeah I'm surprised about the online marketplace. Where has that gone? Why is it now pay and pray?

Anyway I don't know anything about growing. Is it possible to do it in a corner of the garden, like in-between other plants? It's mostly curiosity for me, and the fact that I can. I have three kids in the house, though. That's the biggest issue. I might just get some and throw them into the mud and hope for the best. Or, is that a waste of time/money?

Looks like you're living the dream now though, jaycool. Hehe.
Franklan

Post by Franklan »

kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:03 am Is it possible to do it in a corner of the garden [..]
If the garden is easily accessible, you will not be the one to harvest, though.
JanxSpirit

Post by JanxSpirit »

kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:03 am Yeah I'm surprised about the online marketplace. Where has that gone? Why is it now pay and pray?

Anyway I don't know anything about growing. Is it possible to do it in a corner of the garden, like in-between other plants? It's mostly curiosity for me, and the fact that I can. I have three kids in the house, though. That's the biggest issue. I might just get some and throw them into the mud and hope for the best. Or, is that a waste of time/money?

There is a good guide over at https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/uk/blog ... tdoors-n98 - but the main thing is sun, at least six hours of full sunshine. Happy growing 8-)
kaffeemitmilch

Post by kaffeemitmilch »

Franklan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:01 am
kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:03 am Is it possible to do it in a corner of the garden [..]
If the garden is easily accessible, you will not be the one to harvest, though.
Ah no worries. The garden itself is tiny (we live in an apartment in the city) but my kids aren't old enough to question something growing outside. We also have a plant here called Verpissdich that is supposed to keep cats away, and it could be mistaken for cannabis. Nobody has said anything. I guess it might be hard to hide from neighbors, right? I wonder if it's even allowed in a collective living area.
kaffeemitmilch

Post by kaffeemitmilch »

JanxSpirit wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:37 am
kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:03 am Yeah I'm surprised about the online marketplace. Where has that gone? Why is it now pay and pray?

There is a good guide over at https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/uk/blog ... tdoors-n98 - but the main thing is sun, at least six hours of full sunshine. Happy growing 8-)
Hmm, might work, even though it rains a few days in a row sometimes (as you well know, I'm sure. Anyway, I will tackle this when I have more time.
JanxSpirit

Post by JanxSpirit »

kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:42 pm ...

Hmm, might work, even though it rains a few days in a row sometimes (as you well know, I'm sure. Anyway, I will tackle this when I have more time.
That's not a problem, mine are outside:
IMG_1131.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg (228.67 KiB) Viewed 659 times
kaffeemitmilch

Post by kaffeemitmilch »

JanxSpirit wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:48 pm
kaffeemitmilch wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:42 pm ...

That's not a problem, mine are outside:

IMG_1131.jpg
Nice! Yeah that could work too. I'll just claim it's to keep cats away. If anything it'll be a novelty :)
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

I saw advertisements for it. Supposedly above-board shops, offering to discretely send weed to your house. I call it pay and pray, because to whom exactly are you going to complain, if they don't deliver, deliver well underweight, or an entirely different product.

The black market is not gone, but it is harder to find, and notoriously unreliable. There were generally safety-features in place to keep the buyers and vendors honest, as I described in an earlier post. There was, however, no real safety net for the marketplace hosting those vendors.

Many of those marketplaces have disappeared with the millions that they were holding in escrow. One even sent an email to their users, threatening to out them to the authorities, if they didn't pay even more.

I only put money in when I wanted to buy, and only put in a little more than what I probably needed (to allow for fluctuation, as you pay in either bitcoin or monero), and I got lucky. I never lost anything due to these exit scams. It got to the point, though, that I didn't want to deal with these black markets anymore. I bought a shit-ton and that has lasted me until just recently, which explains my early harvest.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

I just did a little research on medical cannabis and found this article in case anyone else is interested.

https://businessofcannabis.com/germanys ... e-of-cang/
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-12 at 15.01.23_aa3a504c.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2024-07-12 at 15.01.23_aa3a504c.jpg (587.9 KiB) Viewed 577 times
I only got about 30 g. of dry weed from each of my first two attempts. I have high hopes for Godzilla, as I was able to fix a few things at the beginning of the flowering phase.

I'm hoping this Godzilla will produce a bit more. I sowed another Apple Betty just the other day, and it is just sprouting (you can just barely see it on the very left of the pic). I will do more from the very beginning of that one, such as topping it.
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

I have, or at least had, no clue what I am/was doing, but I still got about 60 g. of weed out of the first two attempts. That more than pays for the tent, lighting, nutrients, etc., in terms of black market weed-costs. I don't smoke that often, so that could last me a year. I also smoke straight weed and from a pipe, as opposed to joints, straight or mixed with tobacco, and I'm of the opinion that I use a lot less because of that.

The only "gardening work" I do, is to pluck leaves once they start going yellow. I leave any on that stay green. I'm giving it enough nutrients (at least now I am) so they don't need to waste any energy by cannibalizing their unwanted leaves for nutrients. I help them along by plucking those unwanted leaves, but other than that, I have pretty much let nature take its course (so far).

I realized that I was too cautious about overwatering them, and wound up underfeeding them, instead. I caught that just as the plant above was pretty early in the flowering stage, so I'm hoping this will really produce. It was too late to top it, or I didn't want to waste all that bud already produced, but I will definitely top the next one (chop off the big branch in the middle during the vegetation stage, giving it multiple "colas" of the same height, and distance from the lighting).

I'm keeping a daily diary on the one that is just sprouting, so I can try and see what worked, and what didn't.

I read a little bit about it, but I figured nature knows what it is doing. Now I'm going to help nature a little more, though. Just a little.
Last edited by jaycool on Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

When stored properly (more on this later), dried cannabis keeps for 6 months to 1 year. Over time, it begins to lose its aroma and potency. According to some older research, weed loses roughly 16 percent of its THC after 1 year, and it just keeps dropping from there: 26 percent THC lost after 2 years.
Gimmesome.
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

Fraufruit wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:34 pm
When stored properly (more on this later), dried cannabis keeps for 6 months to 1 year. Over time, it begins to lose its aroma and potency. According to some older research, weed loses roughly 16 percent of its THC after 1 year, and it just keeps dropping from there: 26 percent THC lost after 2 years.
Gimmesome.
I have smoked weed well past a year, and it was fine. You never even know how old the stuff is, when you buy it over darkweb, and then it still sat here in glass jars for about 2 years. That said, the weed we grew up on was between 1.5 and 8 percent thc, as compared to the up to 29% my apple betty has, and yes, it fucking knocks me out! :lol:

Of the ones I have grown so far, the Zkittelz has the lowest percentage at about 23 %, so even with a 26% decrease in potency, you still have shit we could only dream about 40 years ago.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

Looks like my efforts have failed. I tried.

I don't even know what buying weed on the "dark web" means. Never did that.
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

Has anyone here tried (successfully or otherwise) to join a club yet? I knew they were supposed to be legal as of July and a quick search landed me here. Seems like reasonable costs, but I have no idea how hard it is to get a spot in one.

https://cscsdeutschland.de/aktuelle-informationen
jaycool

Post by jaycool »

IMG_4512.jpeg
IMG_4512.jpeg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 527 times
Godzilla glue getting close to harvest. I will start flushing soon (feed it plain water with no added nutrients), but I‘d rather feed it too long than flush too early.

The point behind flushing is to get rid of as much nutrients and chlorophyll as possible before harvest. It is heavily debated on whether this actually does anything or not.
IMG_4511.jpeg
IMG_4511.jpeg (7.19 MiB) Viewed 527 times
AppleBetty 9 days old
Metall

Post by Metall »

jaycool wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:07 pm Has anyone here tried (successfully or otherwise) to join a club yet? I knew they were supposed to be legal as of July and a quick search landed me here. Seems like reasonable costs, but I have no idea how hard it is to get a spot in one.

https://cscsdeutschland.de/aktuelle-informationen
From what I read and people tell me, not a single club is currently active in Bavaria (in the sense of producing, distributing , or even new members being notified). Rumor has it that all the prospective clubs are bogged down with red tape and are working with lawyers.
Further rumor has it that the prospective clubs are overrun with applicants.
Don’t know about the rest of Germany.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

I don't need no stinkin club. :lol:
editorL
Site Admin

Post by editorL »

Is there anybody available to confirm that this...
4200.jpg
4200.jpg (5.39 KiB) Viewed 205 times
... is ten times as good as 420?

:-)
MadAxeMurderer

Post by MadAxeMurderer »

jaycool wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:37 am Godzilla glue getting close to harvest. I will start flushing soon (feed it plain water with no added nutrients), but I‘d rather feed it too long than flush too early.

The point behind flushing is to get rid of as much nutrients and chlorophyll as possible before harvest. It is heavily debated on whether this actually does anything or not.
OMG she's beautiful.

My immediate reaction when I read about flushing is you don't want any chemicals from the fertilizers in the bud.
Sort of like the French feeding snails a very clean diet before eating them.