What made you cry today?

Anything that doesn't fit into the other subforums of Miscellaneous themes
Slammer

What made you cry today?

Post by Slammer »

I´ll go first.
Well I decided to make pickled Onions and pickled Asparagus and pickle me some Paprika.
Chopped everything up and filled the glasses and started on the pickle juice. I make mine with balsamic vinegar, water, salt, sugar or honey, a hand full of herbs and as I had decided on a "hot" pickle I grated me some Naga Joloka´s I have stashed in the freezer.
This is important as I had to sneeze and automatically held my hand to my nose, now I still had grated Naga pulp on my fingers and achoo´ed into my hands splashing naga into my face, instantly my nose went into snot mode and my eyes teared up.
It burned!
Ran into the bathroom and washed my face, getting more naga molecules where they don´t belong.
After a while I managed to get the pain down to gas mark 3 and decided as I am already in the loo to spend a deuce.
You know where this is going.
Talk about the burning ring of fire, it is just starting to get to manageable levels as of writing.
Fraufruit

Re: What made you cry today?

Post by Fraufruit »

I didn't really mean thanks or like with the thumbs up.

There is no OUCH option.
MadAxeMurderer

Post by MadAxeMurderer »

Thanks! For sharing
Chilled aloe vera would have felt awesome in the ring of fire. But the eyes were a lost cause.
SpiderPig

Post by SpiderPig »

If it hapens again.... Try using toilet tissue....
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

SpiderPig wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:28 am If it hapens again.... Try using toilet tissue....
Generally when I do curries I have a roll of loo paper in the freezer. Last night made a seafood curry and it got... interesting.. Let´s go with that.
And today by the time I got to my first customer my car smelt like the loo in a Blackburn Indian takeaway and off license.
Franklan

Post by Franklan »

When I was a young boy, one day, we had no electricity in the morning...

My late father still had to go to work, and brushed his teeth in the bathroom (in the dark)...

He grabbed the wrong tube from the shelf...

Tiger balm ain't good for brushing the teeth...

I swear to god, his gum was glowing in the dark!
MadAxeMurderer

Post by MadAxeMurderer »

Franklan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:36 pm Tiger balm ain't good for brushing the teeth...
There are many places you should not get tiger balm.
I still remember getting frisky with a Danish girl back in the 90s who had tiger balm on her mosquito bites.
I got it where no man wants it.
Sam-I-Am

Post by Sam-I-Am »

Watching the last 2 episodes of 'One Day' from Netflix :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... eo-woodall
bramble

Post by bramble »

I just saw this and it brought tears to my eyes. I've watched quite a few K9 videos lately. These precious dogs are so much appreciated by the police force.
K9 Enzo did what he was trained to do. Go to the threat and protect our officers. In the process, a violent suspect stabbed Enzo.
Here's what you didn't see in the moments immediately after the attack on our K9.
All parts of our incredible department including SWAT, K9, Patrol, Air Support, Dispatch, and so many others worked to close roads and quickly airlift Enzo to the emergency clinic.
Enzo was saved by the collective actions of so many and thanks to the talented medical workers who stabilized and treated Enzo, he is alive and recovering today.