My Photovoltaikanlage

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit
Robinson100

Re: My Photovoltaikanlage

Post by Robinson100 »

@ Franklan - if it smells like fish, and looks like fish, it probably is fish......

I`ll be keeping an eye on this thread to see if you do make a purchase, and if it really was too good to be true!
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

I'll show my ignorance here. What would you power with such a thing and how do you connect it to the things you need to be powered when it is on a balcony?

Himself installed solar panels on our boat years ago but they power a battery he built and most things are 12V. We do have a 220 maker for the coffee machine, fan, etc. which aren't used so much.
Krieg

Post by Krieg »

Fraufruit wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:05 pm I'll show my ignorance here. What would you power with such a thing and how do you connect it to the things you need to be powered when it is on a balcony?

Himself installed solar panels on our boat years ago but they power a battery he built and most things are 12V. We do have a 220 maker for the coffee machine, fan, etc. which aren't used so much.
It is a "balcony" system. You install the solar panels, connect the panels to the micro inverter and finally connect the micro inverter into any electrical socket in the house. The electricity from the panels will be "injected" into the house normal circuit. To use it you do not have to do anything, just continue with your life, maybe using your thirsty devices when there is sun is a good idea, like the washing machine, or cooker.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

Thanks, Krieg!

So a cable has to be laid from the balcony to an electrical outlet inside the flat. Got it.
Krieg

Post by Krieg »

Fraufruit wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:59 am Thanks, Krieg!

So a cable has to be laid from the balcony to an electrical outlet inside the flat. Got it.
If you do not have any socket in the balcony, yes, however some balconies have electrical sockets. And "balcony" is just the name, probably because more people live in apartments, but they can be installed in different scenarios.
Alberto

Post by Alberto »

new month, new data, now also September 2024 included
Attachments
Figure_1.png
Figure_1.png (145.3 KiB) Viewed 41 times
Figure_2.png
Figure_2.png (32.77 KiB) Viewed 41 times
Figure_3.png
Figure_3.png (396.73 KiB) Viewed 41 times