Verwenden von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger und terroristischer Organisationen

Anything that doesn't fit into the other subforums of German legalese, paper work, red tape
AlexTr

Re: Verwenden von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger und terroristischer Organisationen

Post by AlexTr »

Bogies wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:08 pm
AlexTR wrote:
Did you take an integration course or test and when?
Yes, 2017 simply because of the Brexit. My wife is German and I thought it would make travelling in europe easier.
If you have a German wife, she probably stashed your course materials somewhere. You could check if this info was included.
Franklan

Re: Verwenden von Kennzeichen verfassungswidriger und terroristischer Organisationen

Post by Franklan »

Just as an aside: Be very careful when you make 420 jokes, like "I think everything that has to do with 420 is cool", because Hitler's birthday was April 20th. This can quickly lead to misunderstandings.
Krieg

Post by Krieg »

Yes, 420, 88, 14 words, etc are problematic in Germany.
AlexTr

Post by AlexTr »

I am simply staggered at how quickly after the precipitating event the government found Bogies. I think many things of the German government but never that they are quick.
Franklan

Post by Franklan »

AlexTr wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:45 pm I am simply staggered at how quickly after the precipitating event the government found Bogies. I think many things of the German government but never that they are quick.
Because we are not talking about "Bogies nicked an apple from the neighbour's tree", but an "offence requiring public prosecution":

wiki article concerning "Offizialdelikt"
bethannbitt

Post by bethannbitt »

Franklan wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:37 pm Just as an aside: Be very careful when you make 420 jokes, like "I think everything that has to do with 420 is cool", because Hitler's birthday was April 20th. This can quickly lead to misunderstandings.
My son's birthday is April 19th. So I guess we just scraped by. Our son's childhood friend's birthday is the 20th, but he lives in Cali. So they still get to celebrate. People in the US try to avoid having a baby on 9/11, but obviously that can't always work. I was horrified to recently learn that I share a birthday with a MAGA RW nutter. 🤮 There are only 365 spots.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

AlexTr wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:45 pm I am simply staggered at how quickly after the precipitating event the government found Bogies. I think many things of the German government but never that they are quick.
Yes, that part was baffling to me as well. They must really be monitoring the internet quite well.
Franklan

Post by Franklan »

Fraufruit wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:25 pm Yes, that part was baffling to me as well. They must really be monitoring the internet quite well.
I'd rather say that he was reported by some other reader.
AlexTr

Post by AlexTr »

Franklan wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:29 pm
Fraufruit wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:25 pm Yes, that part was baffling to me as well. They must really be monitoring the internet quite well.
I'd rather say that he was reported by some other reader.
But even then for the administration at X.com to get that to the authorities, track Bogie's ISP down, get the exact location, AND file paperwork is staggering...unless the person who reported Bogie knows them personally,.
Fraufruit

Post by Fraufruit »

Or the person reported straight to the authorities, skipping X admin altogether.
Franklan

Post by Franklan »

Fraufruit wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:54 pm Or the person reported straight to the authorities, skipping X admin altogether.
Yes. And ze German Staatsanwaltschaft has vays to make X talk.

Especially after X had bursts of rightwing shit going on; concerning that, they have the balls on the chopping block.
Bogies

Post by Bogies »

They weren't really that fast. The post according to the police was September 2023. Part of a conversation where I was simply expressing my view.
AlexTr

Post by AlexTr »

You keep using that phrase "expressing my view". It almost sounds like you're offended that there are limits to speech here. Is that actually the case? Are you against the black letter law against certain types of speech?
Metall

Post by Metall »

Is the OP for real?
editorL
Site Admin

Post by editorL »

Metall wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 pm Is the OP for real?
Yes, the OP is for real. Background check is done.

However, being for real but also "having lost touch with reality" can happen.

Concerning the "I was simply expressing my view.": There are powers that can stop that, just sayin'. This is for real.

If I was the OP I'd stop riding high on that "simply expressing my view" horse. Keep the "up to three years jail" in mind.

I don't find it acceptable to gloss over a criminal offense.
ooch

Post by ooch »

Holy Moly, that was a stupid idea. Hope it hurts ....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... se-austria
Metall

Post by Metall »

Painfully stupid.

The White Rose (“Weiße Rose”) was a famous resistance group in the Third Reich formed by students in Munich.
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wei%C3%9Fe_Rose

These people laying down white roses at Adolf’s house are seriously dumb.
PandaMunich

Post by PandaMunich »

This is a storm in a teacup.
Saying the expression in the context of sports is not forbidden: https://www-welt-de.translate.goog/gesc ... r_pto=wapp
AlexTr

Post by AlexTr »

I guess we'll find out when Bogies comes back and lets us know exactly how much of a waste of money his lawyer was.
Krieg

Post by Krieg »

Here some news about a new Urteil with the forbidden SA slogan, Björn Höcke (AfD politician) has to a pay 13000 EUR fine:

https://www.focus.de/politik/meinung/ko ... 45024.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland ... traft.html