Taking pensions, questions

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisici elit
yesterday

Taking pensions, questions

Post by yesterday »

So, maybe soon, maybe later I will want to take my pensions etc, but I got some questions

1 ) I guess if I take my company pensions as an annuity, then each year/ month I will have to pay income tax on it based on the progression table in Germany while I live in Germany, correct

2) I have read about the 7 % tax rate, for people moving to Italy, who have not lived in Italy in the last couple of years, which lasts for 10 years. Does that mean, I move to Italy and just pay 7 % tax or do I have to pay German Tax on top ? as the money was earned/stored in Germany, and when input it was free of TAX.

3 ) Can I move to Uk, and just pay UK TAX or do I have to pay German tax first, then because of the double tax agreement I do not pay tax in the UK ?

4 ) If I have a Berufsunfähigkeitsvorsorge, insurance payment that I cannot work because of medical problems, is that taxable in German, if I live in Germany or even if I live else where were in the world ?

5 ) My company pension allows me to take an annuity and a lump sum, to be paid out when I stop working, if I take the lump sum, how is that taxed ? does it just get added to my income and taxed, at the progression rate or is there a special tax rate for that ???

Thanks for any input